Due to retirement, Bontrager Tax, Accounting & Consulting, LLC is looking for an experienced tax return preparer. We need a full-time preparer during tax filing season, but the remainder of the year could be full-time or part-time, as you wish. Or you can even take summers off!
You’ll be inheriting an established, long-term client base. The only ‘selling’ we’ll ask you to do is provide great service. Our nearly 80-year-old firm experiences low turnover in staff and clients. Our goal isn’t to be the biggest firm, but one that develops mutually-profitable, long-term relationships with our clients.
A CPA or EA designation is preferred, but not required. We will pay for classes and other training to maintain your current certifications, as well as those for advancement.
What We Offer – All Employees
- Flexibility in work schedule, including the ability to work some from home
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Retirement plan with company match
For full-time, year-round employees we offer a minimum of four weeks of paid time off (holidays and vacation) and health insurance. There is even firm ownership potential for the right person.
- 2 years’ experience preparing individual and entity income tax returns
- Terrific attention to detail
- Desire to continually learn and improve
- Professionalism & confidentiality
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
Bontrager Tax, Accounting & Consulting, LLC
PO Box 448
Kalona, IA 52247
All inquiries are confidential!